The UCRH Multidisciplinary Health team provides placement support for all domestic students across multidisciplinary health disciplines including Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy from all Australian universities.
Our team can support you with
- Subsidised placement accommodation
- Access to a 24/7 accessible student study space
- Opportunities to engage with the local community
- Multidisciplinary education programs, lectures and workshops
- Provide you with opportunities to connect with other students on placement
- Health and wellbeing support while you are away from home
Register your placement
Register via the STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM so we can best support you when you are on placement in the NSW Northern Rivers region.
For more information
Multidisciplinary Health Student Placement Guide – Lismore
Multidisciplinary Health Student Placement Guide – Maclean
Maclean Hospital and Community Health Placement Guide
Scholarships and Grants
You may be eligible to apply for a scholarship or grant. Check out these links for more detail – if you have any questions regarding these scholarships and grants please contact the organisations directly.
NSW Rural Doctors Network
Health Workforce Scholarships Program https://www.nswrdn.com.au/site/hwsp
Allied Health Professionals https://nswrdn.info/groups/allied-health-professionals/ and
Workforce Wellbeing – #RuralHealthTogether https://ruralhealthtogether.info/
Health, Education and Training (HETI) NSW
NSW Rural Allied Health Clinical Placement Grants https://www.heti.nsw.gov.au/Placements-Scholarships-Grants/scholarships-and-grants/nsw-rural-alied-health-clinical-placement-grants
NSW Government – Health
Undergraduate Clinical Placement Grants 2021 – Nursing and Midwifery https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/nursing/scholarship/Pages/undergrad_clinical.aspx
SARRAH – Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health
Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme https://scholarships.sarrah.org.au/site/index.cfm?display=250845
External Allied Health Scholarship Links https://sarrah.org.au/resources/external-links
For those students who are offered an online orientation (please refer to your UCRH Education Support Officer if you’re unsure), please complete the following steps:
- Read through the attached “UCRH Multidisciplinary Health Orientation”
- Print off, sign and return the “Online Orientation Declaration” before your placement commences
- Resources – the orientation makes reference to the “Student Accommodation Guide”. Please refer to this as your guide.
Please note any student staying in the UCRH accommodation needs to complete an orientation either online or in person at your UCRH designated campus.